Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Long Time Between Visits



So I've done it again..... left it waaaaaay too long between visits!!!

I've started a new job which I am absolutely loving, even if it is really full on!!!

I've even managed to get the kids out for a photo shoot!


I can't wait for this weekend - away with the ScrapGirls again for Christmas in July - it will be just like a real European winter up at Kurrajong - and yep - I'm seriously expecting snow!!!
and I have all these gorgeous pics to scrap!

I've won my first scrapping challenge in a long time over at Challenge Heaven 

Check out my winning entry here

Promise to be back sooner next time!

20 comments:

  1. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 開懷幸福的生活,是每個人的夢想~~希望大家都能夠實現!...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。.................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................... ............

    ReplyDelete