Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ScrapGirls May Retreat

I had an absolutely fabulous 4 days away with 27 other dedicated scrappers with Scrap Girls at Castlereagh Academy - and scrapped up a total of 17 single LOs, 1 double, and an OTP!!!!  I also learnt to make the cutest little rolled fabric flowers, which will shortly be appearing all over my LOs!!

How often do you hear the question "What's for dinner?"
I am sooo over hearing it, that I created this menu board from chipboard and a transperancy, and stuck it to the fridge, so the kids can find out for themselves what's on!

I've also found a great new place for scrappy challenges - Challenge Heaven.
There are monthly sketch, Word, Number, Colour and Quote challenges, and cybercrops, blind scraps, and a really nice bunch of scrappers!

9 comments:

  1. Those flowers are totally gorgeous Owl!! Glad to hear that you had a fabulous weekend away with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your flowers Gill...they are so lovely!! Good to hear that you enjoyed your retreat...& loving the work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete